Clear and Present Danger

by Tom Clancy | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by woosang of Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on 2/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by woosang from Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 04, 2006
In a huge pile of boxes of books

Journal Entry 2 by woosang at Book box/ book bag in -- Controlled Release, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 04, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/4/2006 UTC) at Book box/ book bag in -- Controlled Release, New South Wales Australia

To Karen

Journal Entry 3 by kazza-blankone from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, September 14, 2009
So last week I *finally* finished Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy. What a marathon effort that was! Took weeks and weeks and weeks. It's a ridiculously long book. There's some decent character development, but so many characters it was difficult for me to remember who was who. It took ages and ages for anything to *happen* and even in the end there was a couple of little battles and that was about it.

So yeah, a little disappointing.

It's only the second Tom Clancy book I've read - the other being The Hunt for Red October - which I actually liked the movie better - the book got to where the end of the movie was then just went on and on for another couple of hundred pages :/

If any more Tom Clany books cross my path I may read them, but won't be going out of my way.