Good Grief

by Lolly Winston | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkiki66wing of Gauting, Bayern Germany on 2/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingkiki66wing from Gauting, Bayern Germany on Friday, February 3, 2006
Got this from my Birthday Buddie MissGrace!
thanks so much - I'm very much looking forward to read this one....

..Some widows face their loss with denial. Sophie Stanton's reaction is one of pure bafflement. "How can I be a widow?" Sophie asks at the opening of Lolly Winston's sweet debut novel, Good Grief. "I'm only thirty-six. I just got used to the idea of being married." Sophie's young widowhood forces her to do all kinds of crazy things--drive her car through her garage door, for instance. That's on one of the rare occasions when she bothers to get out of bed. The Christmas season especially terrifies her: "I must write a memo to the Minister of Happier Days requesting that the holidays be cancelled this year." But widowhood also forces her to do something very sane. (amazon)

Released 14 yrs ago (2/27/2007 UTC) at BookRing in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany

And off it went again - as a trade to sterile...

Thanks!

Happy Travelling, book!

Journal Entry 3 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 3, 2007
I was recommended to read this book, so when I saw it on Kiki's bookshelf - I had to have a trade!! TBR and passed on in the fashion! Thanks Kiki for the book.

Journal Entry 4 by Sterile at Mega Bites OBCZ in Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Friday, August 24, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (8/25/2012 UTC) at Mega Bites OBCZ in Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom

Released just inside the door on the left hand side. 9am 25 August 2012