The Golden Ball

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by NomiJo of Scarsdale, New York USA on 2/2/2006
Journal Entry 1 by NomiJo from Scarsdale, New York USA on Thursday, February 02, 2006
from amazon.com:

Book Description

Is it a gesture of good will or a sinister trap that lures Rupert St. Vincent and his family to magnificent estate? How desperate is Joyce Lambert, a destitute young widow whose only recourse is to marry a man she despises? What unexpected circumstance stirs old loyalties in Theodora Darrell, and unfaithful wife about to run away with her lover? In this collection of short stories, the answers are as unexpected as they are satisfying. The Queen of Crime takes bizarre romantic entanglements, supernatural visitations, and classic murder to inventive new heights.

Journal Entry 2 by NomiJo from Scarsdale, New York USA on Wednesday, February 22, 2006
sent to jennannej as a prize in the lucky 7s contest

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Woo hoo! A great little gift in the mail. Mysteries are fun. I'll enjoy reading.

Journal Entry 4 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Monday, September 04, 2006
My friend and I read this on a backpacking trip in Prentice Cooper state forest in Tennessee over the weekend. Some really strange short stories, and not all mysteries either. I rather think Agatha should stick to mysteries. Some of these were odd. Some were fun, but the last one with the dog was just bizarre!

Journal Entry 5 by jennannej at Prentice Cooper State Forest in Chattanooga, Tennessee USA on Monday, September 04, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (9/3/2006 UTC) at Prentice Cooper State Forest in Chattanooga, Tennessee USA

Left this book at our campsite, near the fire ring. Not a very busy state forest, but maybe someone will find it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, September 05, 2006
I helped release this book on our backpacking trip, so I interested to see if anyone catches it.

CAUGHT IN CHATTANOOGA TN USA