Blood Work

by Michael Connelly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingWendoverWoodswing of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 2/1/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingWendoverWoodswing from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Book was left at the cafe in Wendover Woods by an annonymous reader.

Journal Entry 2 by wingWendoverWoodswing at Cafe in the Woods OBCZ in Wendover, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 16, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/16/2006 UTC) at Cafe in the Woods OBCZ in Wendover, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Will be left in the OBCZ at the Delightful Cafe in the Woods!

Journal Entry 3 by teachie from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 16, 2006
Found at the cafe in Wendover Woods, am taking it to Australia with me, will release it there after it has been read.

Journal Entry 4 by teachie from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 20, 2006
I enjoyed this detective story;up to Michael Connelly's usual standard. I am giving this to my daughter in Australia who is a detective story fan. She is also a new bookcrosser....have fun dopsis!

Journal Entry 5 by dopsis from Albany, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, April 27, 2006
Reading...so far so good, will journal again when finished.

Journal Entry 6 by dopsis from Albany, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, April 30, 2006
I liked this one, easy read and kept me interested to the end. I'm going to keep me eye out for more Michael Connelly.

Journal Entry 7 by dopsis from Albany, Western Australia Australia on Friday, July 07, 2006
Sending this off on a bookring. Order is:

Luintaurien- USA (Ship anywhere)
keithneese- USA (Ship anywhere)
atalante3134- France (no pref. stated)

Then back home to me. (Unless anyone else is interested)

Please journal when you receive it, then again when you've read it. Thanks and enjoy!

Sent off on its travels today :)

Journal Entry 8 by Luintaurien from York, Nebraska USA on Thursday, July 20, 2006
Got it today. Thank you. Will read and pass on ASAP.