The Eight

by Katherine Neville | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0345419081 Global Overview for this book
Registered by jamesmum of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 1/29/2006
Journal Entry 1 by jamesmum from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, January 29, 2006
I read this book many years ago, and really enjoyed it.

Reserved for Ixion at the Toronto convention, via Noumena12.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 23, 2006
received at the 2006 Toronto Convention. It had my name on it so I hope it was for me. In any case I have now hijacked it :) Thanks so much for your generousity!!

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 26, 2014
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.
I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 21, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/21/2017 UTC) at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.