A Fine Balance (Oprah's Book Club)

by Rohinton Mistry | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 140003065x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingpiggydivawing of Louisville, Kentucky USA on 1/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingpiggydivawing from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, January 28, 2006
An excellent, epic novel taking place in India. Despite it's unusual length (603 pages of tiny print), it is a fairly quick read with very sympathetic characters.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpiggydivawing from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Traded to Cinnycat. I LOVED this book! I hope you do too!

Journal Entry 3 by BookBirds from Somewhere in the USA, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2007
thanks for sending this, Piggydiva! I have heard awesome things about it. Plus, Oprah picked it for her book club. If there is one good thing to say about Oprah, she knows how to pick books!

Journal Entry 4 by BookBirds at Somewhere in the USA, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Sunday, June 21, 2015
I found another copy of this one at a library book sale, so this copy registered by another Bookcrosser is available to someone else. Thanks for sharing, PiggyDiva!

Journal Entry 5 by BookBirds at Somewhere in the USA, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Friday, November 27, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/27/2020 UTC) at Somewhere in the USA, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

Sent in exchange for a swap to echode! I found another copy at a book sale, so thank you for sharing this copy, piggydiva!

Journal Entry 6 by wingechodewing at Seattle, Washington USA on Saturday, December 05, 2020
Arrived safely...along with a sachet of tea 🤗 Thank you, BookBirds!