Dinosaur Beach

by Keith Laumer | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/15/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, August 15, 2009
Haven't read this yet..but I discovered that I have another book which includes the entirety of this one, so I'll be looking for a place to let it go.

Since it has a dinosaur on the cover, I thought I'd use one of the Lost Book bookplates for it.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, August 22, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (8/24/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sending this to Croyd in a box of books.

Journal Entry 3 by TheLostBook from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, August 28, 2009
Thanks hyphen8 for using a Lost Book bookplate in this copy of Dinosaur Beach. That means this book is now an honourary part of The Lost World Read 2009 (the UK's largest reading campaign - now worldwide!) and The Lost Book.

The Lost Book is an animated web series following the adventures of investigative journalist Aileen and her dog Watson as they solve the crime of a stolen book. The six-part story was written by visitors to the website between January and July 2009 – anyone at all, of any age, anywhere in the world could join in. It features both BookCrossing and dinosaurs!

We'll look forward to hearing what future readers of Dinosaur Beach thought of it and to following its travels.