dakegra's Magnificent Moleskine Migration

Registered by dakegra of Wakefield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by dakegra from Wakefield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 27, 2006
This is part of the Magnificent Moleskine Migration Project, amongst my Livejournal friends.

I plan to release the notebook to my friendslist and watch it travel around the world!

Journal Entry 2 by caitirin from Somersworth, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, May 4, 2006
We received this book on May 4th, 2006! It is in beautiful condition, and we will add to it and pass it on accordingly. Yay!

Journal Entry 3 by caitirin from Somersworth, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, May 9, 2006
There's been a picture drawn in the Moleskine! I'll be jotting down my page and on this Saturday It'll be RELEASED! Not into the wild though :) But released on to the next lucky Migration-type-person :)

Very exciting!

Journal Entry 4 by caitirin at Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, May 13, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (5/13/2006 UTC) at Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem, New Hampshire USA

Released this book to Freyjakj and family! Very Exciting!!

Journal Entry 5 by freyjakj on Sunday, May 14, 2006
Yay! I now have the moleskin, AND I got to meet Caitirin and Elaby in person!~ Now...to figure out what to add. ? ^_^

Next week... the moleskin and I plan to fly to Minnesota, where there are plans to pass it on to the "Hellhouse." :-)

Journal Entry 6 by HellZiggy from Crystal, Minnesota USA on Sunday, May 21, 2006
Rather than trust it to the postal service, Frejakj chose to personally fly the MMM from Boston to Minneapolis. She gave some excuses about wanting to see family and such, but we all know the real reason was to transfer the book on! :)

Journal Entry 7 by Generica from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 3, 2007
The Nibley's were kind enough to send this in my birthday package. We've duly added an entry (plus snagged a bonus journalist in sloopjonb) and will be sending the book on to redatt tomorrow.

Journal Entry 8 by redatt on Friday, January 5, 2007
For the first weekend of 2007 MMM will be staying with me. I look forward to the tales it has to tell of its travels so far ...

Journal Entry 9 by redatt on Monday, March 19, 2007
Okay, so it stayed with me leeeetle longer than intended ...

It's now on its way to isihac!

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, December 17, 2007
Not enough sex, and the plot is frankly more hole than string. Nevertheless, this slim volume is compelling as a depiction of a small community's descent into lunacy and cannibalism.

CAUGHT IN CAMBRIDGE CAMBRIDGESHIRE UK

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, December 22, 2007
Got the book in good condition, apart from several of the inner pages being covered in scrawls and doodles. I shall be sire to remove the vandalism before I pass it on for the next person to admire.

CAUGHT IN LONDON UK

Journal Entry 12 by whenshewrites from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Arrived in my modest mailbox today!

Delighted to have it. Hope to do its beauty justice.

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON DC USA

Journal Entry 13 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, February 25, 2009
It is full of field reports, pressed pansies, photos, and really hard to read handwriting. Excellent!

CAUGHT IN OLYMPIA WASHINGTON USA

Journal Entry 14 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, April 2, 2009
Have made a few comments, put in a few stickers, and will be sending it on its merry way!

CAUGHT IN EDEN PRAIRIE MN USA

Journal Entry 15 by splee at Linlithgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, July 2, 2011
Sorry I had it so long. :(

Journal Entry 16 by Tiff_ at Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, April 8, 2012
Arrived on the 5th of April 2012.

Journal Entry 17 by lexinatrix at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Thursday, July 19, 2012
I've just received the Molekine from Alibee and am enjoying all the previous entries. I'll have to bring my A-Game to match the creativity of the other contributors!