The Long Night of White Chickens

by Francisco Goldman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by florafloraflora on 1/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by florafloraflora on Friday, January 27, 2006
I got this from the free book table during WAMU's last pledge drive.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 20, 2011
I received this book from florafloraflora, who is moving away and had to reduce her book collection. I'm going to bring it to tomorrow's BCinDC meetup, and if no one takes it then I'll wild release it.

I'll miss you, Flora!

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at Potbelly Sandwiches (Crystal City) in Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 21, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/21/2011 UTC) at Potbelly Sandwiches (Crystal City) in Arlington, Virginia USA

Brought to the BCinDC meetup. It did not come home with me, but I don't know if someone picked it up or if it was left on the bookshelves at Potbelly or at the Crystal City Sheraton OBCZ across the street.

Journal Entry 4 by wingOBCZSheratonCrystalCitywing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 10, 2013
This was leftover after our meetup in Crystal City at Potbelly, so BCinDC members slipped it onto the shelves at the OBCZ at the Sheraton Crystal City.