Ahab's Wife: Or, the Star-Gazer: A Novel

by Sena Jeter Naslund | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by SummerSolstice of Juneau, Alaska USA on 11/10/2002
Journal Entry 1 by SummerSolstice from Juneau, Alaska USA on Sunday, November 10, 2002
An incredible read rich with details. Sobering, it takes away the glamour and mystery of the whaling times and replaces with stark realities.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for this book. After years and years as an active member of BookCrossing, this is my truly first wild catch!!

I was in McDonald, Pennsylvania, visiting a former roommate whom I hadn't seen for over thirty years. She gave me a (car) trunk-load of books to donate to BookCrossing. Lo and behold, I found your BC-registered book! I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet. Perhaps I'll circulate it among my local BookCrossing group, BC in DC.

Very cool that this book suddenly showed up after 11 years. What fun!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (8/22/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library #13090 - 2806 Jutland Rd. in Kensington, Maryland USA

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so I know this book has found a new home. I encourage you to join BookCrossing (free!) so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing "SqueakyChu" as your referring person.

Take your time reading the book. When you finish, make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours so you can keep it or share it with someone else. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let us know where you left it.

Happy reading!