Bomber

by Len Deighton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, January 15, 2006
"Bomber is a novel of war. There are no victors, no vanquished. There are simply those who remain alive, and those who die.

Bomber recounts, in cool, merciless detail which denies the reader to protection of distance or ignorance, the horror unleashed by RAF bombers on a town in Germany during the summer of 1943."

Released 13 yrs ago (1/17/2006 UTC) at Great Expectations, London Road in Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom

At the meetup

Journal Entry 3 by rach99 from Crowthorne, Berkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 08, 2006
I have read a few spy novels in the last few months so I will have something to compare it to. Looks interesting.

Journal Entry 4 by Mokin from Cortez, Colorado USA on Monday, February 11, 2008
This was pretty good for a war story. I've read many books set during WWII but never one set during the air war between the British and Germans at night. A new and interesting perspective on the war.