One for the Morning Glory

by John Barnes | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 14, 2006
Haven't read this for years (hence the decision to finally bookcross it instead of leaving it to collect dust), but I vaguely remember it as being seriously weird and kind of amusing.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 15, 2006
Given to another bookcrosser at last night's meetup with boreal.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by boreal from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Picked this up at a special meetup dinner when Mr Boreal and I were visiting Christchurch for a few days -thanks Futurecat, it was great seeing you.

Journal Entry 4 by boreal from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Thursday, March 23, 2006
Umm...I really should write reviews as soon as I have finished reading something because unless the book has been particularly memorable the details quickly fade, which is what has happened here. I can tell you that I enjoyed more at the start but got a bit bored of it all in the middle stages before it picked up a little bit at the end or maybe I was just glad to get it finished...will that do?

Journal Entry 5 by octopusgrrl from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, April 15, 2007
Picked up at a BC meetup last year, but only just got around to reading it. A pretty ordinary fantasy tale, slightly Pratchett-esque but it struck me that the author thought he was being much more clever than he actually is. Entertaining enough, but I wouldn't read it a second time.

Journal Entry 6 by octopusgrrl at Princes Street in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, April 15, 2007

Released 16 yrs ago (4/15/2007 UTC) at Princes Street in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand

Left on bench at bottom of High St.