The Third Twin

by Ken Follett | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by collectorkerri of Springfield, Illinois USA on 1/13/2006
Journal Entry 1 by collectorkerri from Springfield, Illinois USA on Friday, January 13, 2006
I've been a fan of Follett's for awhile. This is an older book of his I haven't read.

Journal Entry 2 by collectorkerri at Springfield, Illinois USA on Friday, August 10, 2018
I’ve enjoyed most of Ken Follett’s thrillers and this one was no exception. A great book to read on vacation. The book was written 20+ years ago, but some of the characters remind me of today’s racists spouting hateful rhetoric about taking back their country. A reminder of why we always need to be diligent in stopping evil acts.

For the moment I have no plans for the book. It may go onto the list for my First Sentences Virtual Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by collectorkerri at Springfield, Illinois USA on Friday, December 07, 2018
The book was chosen by mysteriousmummy in the most recent round of my First Sentences Virtual Bookbox. I hope she enjoys it.

Journal Entry 4 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 02, 2019
Thank you for sharing, I look forward to reading.

Journal Entry 5 by mysteriousmummy at 12 days of Christmas exchange, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 18, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2021 UTC) at 12 days of Christmas exchange, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Has been on my TBR pile for too long, now off to play with as part of 3 french hens

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, January 24, 2021
Thanks for a huge Three French Hens parcel!

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 07, 2021
This got better as it went along, the first couple of chapters are a bit off-putting but as we got to know the main characters it grew on me and the plot became gripping. There are definitely some Trumpian characters and some parallels to recent US politics in terms of the behaviours and beliefs. Thank goodness for the recent change in leadership!

Released 2 wks ago (2/9/2021 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Will be heading to dolph1n with some other books.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 9 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 13, 2021
Thank you for this book. I have a friend who is a massive Ken Follett fan so if I don't like it I will pass it on. Well, I'll pass it on anyway.