the Anthology

Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 1/13/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, January 13, 2006
1978-1979 (from my days as a student at Winthrop)

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book is safe. You may remain anonymous if you wish. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Sunday, April 30, 2006
Fireyfairy won this book in my "I have Wings!" book draw.

Journal Entry 3 by IMissBookIt from Fort Wayne, Indiana USA on Thursday, May 4, 2006
This book arrived safe & sound just a few minutes ago! I'm so excited to read it. Thanks, southernfryed. :-)

Journal Entry 4 by IMissBookIt from Fort Wayne, Indiana USA on Sunday, May 14, 2006
I just finished reading "The Anthology." It made for an interesting late-night companion, especially when my mind was already full of thoughts of college... finals week, what I'm doing for grad. school, etc. So it was cool to see what was important to other college students, more of my parents' generation. But the writing wasn't such good quality, and the photographs were, for the most part, completely random. I am trying to decide where and when to set this one free.

Released 1 yr ago (1/27/2023 UTC) at Firefly Coffee House, 3523 N. Anthony Blvd. in Fort Wayne, Indiana USA

Thank you so much for sharing this with me! I’m letting it fly free! I hope somebody finds it and enjoys it.