A Country Doctor's Notebook

by Mikhail Bulgakov | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by BookCrosser of Culemborg, Gelderland Netherlands on 1/13/2006
Journal Entry 1 by BookCrosser from Culemborg, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, January 13, 2006
As a young man Bulgalov served in a country hospital after completing his medical studies in Kiev. These stories are based on his experiences during that time. They are partly autobiographical en partly fictional.

Journal Entry 2 by BookCrosser at RABCK in Family Member, Family Member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 13, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (9/13/2007 UTC) at RABCK in Family Member, Family Member -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, September 15, 2007
I received this book by mail as a gift from Bookcrosser. Being a doctor myself, I couldn't resist this book. It will fit in perfectly in my Journey around the world in books.

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 01, 2008
There are doctors who can write and doctors who can't. Bulgalov sure knows how to tell a good story. I enjoyed this book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingOBCZ-Bibliowing from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, March 16, 2008
Op de stapel voor OBCZ Biblio.

Released 13 yrs ago (3/17/2008 UTC) at OBCZ-Biblio, Van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26-27 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Dit boek wordt losgelaten in OBCZ-Biblio, te vinden in Grandcafé Restaurant & Jazzclub BIBLIO, Van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26 en 27 (Westelijk Handelsterrein) te Rotterdam.

Voor de vinder: veel leesplezier gewenst!

This book will be released in OBCZ-Biblio. This OBCZ can be found in Grandcafé Restaurant & Jazzclub BIBLIO, van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26 en 27 (Westelijk Handelsterrein) in Rotterdam.

Journal Entry 7 by jgschwarz from Lakewood, Ohio USA on Wednesday, December 09, 2009
I want to thank the person who left the book. It made my journey more enjoyable. I found the book in a bar called the "Libray" in Rotterdam. It was my last night of the trip, and I was out of material. It made that evening even more memorable. I am an avid reader, and I feel lucky to have found a cool way to share, and possibly track the life span of some of my favorite books. I look forward to placing this book in a hotel where another traveler can find a good book to improve their stay.