The Peculiar Memories of Thomas Penman

by Bruce Robinson | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 1/10/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Ex-library copy. It's one of those books I've been meaning to read for ages and there it was in the library sale.

(amended 13.2.06)Well...during a book sort out at home I discovered I'd already got a copy of this to be read. So this copy can become available and I'll release soon.

Released 13 yrs ago (2/20/2006 UTC) at At workplace in handed it to her, Another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Retromonkey made a request for this book.

Journal Entry 3 by retromonkey from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 20, 2006
Many thanks Korky - look forward to reading this, as it has a very intriguing cover.

Released 1 mo ago (10/11/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the Unconvention 2019.

Journal Entry 5 by wingFifnawing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 13, 2019
This book was left over on the book buffet at the end of the UnCon.

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2019 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Northampton in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Took it on the release walk in Northampton and left it in the city centre.