The Reading Group

by Elizabeth Noble | Other |
Registered by angellica of Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 1/10/2006
Journal Entry 1 by angellica from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Synopsis
A group of friends, a few bottles of wine and a good book. What could be better? The women who form the Reading Group are as varied as the books they choose to read. But can they find the answers to life's problems in the pages of a good book?

Journal Entry 2 by angellica from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Posting on a bookswap to Sunlightbub

Journal Entry 3 by Sunnybubble from Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Saturday, June 3, 2006
Couldn't remember at all how I ended up with this so had to check the swap site!!!

THanks so much for sending t on..and chocolate too..yum!!!

Released 17 yrs ago (7/1/2006 UTC) at UK Unconvention 2006 in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

I have ended up with two copies of this, so it's off to the Uncon!!

Journal Entry 5 by Mytilus from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Saturday, July 8, 2006
Picked up at the UK BC 2006 Unconvention in Birmingham.

Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by Mytilus from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, September 21, 2006
I’d heard good things about this book and so was eager to snaffle it after spotting it on the groaning book tables at this year’s BCUK Unconvention.

Overall, this was a pleasant and well-executed, if unoriginal, read. I do worry that when my expectations are high that the books never match them, and that this happened in this instance because I began to lose interest towards the end. Oh well.

The book will be released into the wild at some point over the next couple of months.

Journal Entry 7 by Saffy111 from Yelverton, Devon United Kingdom on Friday, December 1, 2006
Another good easy read from Elizabeth Noble.