Taking Time for Tea : Quiet Moments and Simple Pleasures (Self-Indulgence Series)

by Diana Rosen | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by kbgoffe of Beaverton, Oregon USA on 1/10/2006
Journal Entry 1 by kbgoffe from Beaverton, Oregon USA on Tuesday, January 10, 2006
This book was found on one of my trips to my closest Powell’s. Of course I had to pick it up as I had the perfect package for it. It might end up smelling rather good being snuggled along with some Tazo Tea & Stash Tea. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by Booklady116 from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Friday, March 24, 2006
Great little book...thanks so much kbgoffe for sending it along with the delicious selection of teas! It was a delightful book to read and I have done a controlled release with it, just this past weekend!

Journal Entry 3 by Booklady116 from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Friday, March 24, 2006
Was going to release this book into "the wild" in Rochester, while visiting my sister, but she said she would like to read it first! When she has finished with it, I'm sure she'll send it along!