Trace

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by AnnevO of Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 1/9/2006
Journal Entry 1 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, January 09, 2006
Kay Scarpetta is back again, five years after being sacked as Chief Medical Examiner. This time, she is involved in the mysterious death of a teenager, while Lucy is dealing with an intuder.

In my opinion, this book isn't as good as the earlier Scarpetta novels, but I enjoyed reading it.

Released 12 yrs ago (3/11/2006 UTC) at international departure in Schiphol Airport, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Somewhere between the entrance of the departure zone and the gate our plane will depart from.

Journal Entry 3 by Olita from Midleton, Co. Cork Ireland on Tuesday, April 04, 2006
I picked the book up in Schippol Int Airport on my way to Cork, Ireland on March 12th, and I have since brought it with me through London to Stockholm, Sweden and back (didn't finish it ;o). I have now finished reading it, and will bring it with me to Rome, Italy on May 7th, and I will release it there!

CAUGHT IN AMSTERDAM AIRPORT NETHERLANDS