Quidditch Through the Ages

by J. K. Rowling, Kennilworthy Whisp | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 1/1/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Sunday, January 01, 2006
Being a huge Harry Potter fan, I can't wait to learn more about the history and rules of Quidditch. This is one of the textbooks used by Hogwarts students.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Monday, December 04, 2006
I had so much fun reading through this one! It was a nice little filler (although nowhere near enough of one) for this little hiatus between Potter books. Now to figure out when/where to set it free....

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing at Towne Park Plaza on Eubank S of I-40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (1/3/2007 UTC) at Towne Park Plaza on Eubank S of I-40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will leave somewhere near the front entrance... enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Oops... left the house without the book! Will release elsewhere soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjarewing at Towne Park Plaza on Eubank S of I-40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, January 04, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (1/4/2007 UTC) at Towne Park Plaza on Eubank S of I-40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

I actually needed to run to the store again today, and remembered the book this time! Left the book along the walkway between Wal Mart and Fashion Bug. Enjoy!

This is being released as part of NMReader's Banned And Challenged Release Challenge as the Harry Potter Series appears frequently on challenged book lists.