Child of the Prophecy (Sevenwaters Trilogy, Book 3)

by Juliet Marillier | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nicolesinger of Newport, North Carolina USA on 12/31/2005
Journal Entry 1 by nicolesinger from Newport, North Carolina USA on Saturday, December 31, 2005
Hardcover w/dustjacket, in decent condition, received via freecycle.

This is the kind of thing I'd have eaten up ten years ago. Nowadays, I just can't seem to get into epic fantasy trilogies, no matter how well-conceived or well-written. Sorry, book.

It sounds like a great book, though, for someone with more time and patience than I can muster. I'll try to find it a good home.

Journal Entry 2 by nicolesinger from Newport, North Carolina USA on Monday, January 22, 2007
Releasing through Freecycle.

If you receive this book, it would be great if you could log a journal entry (you may remain anonymous if you like). Let me know what you think of it, or where it's travelling next. And if you decide it's a keeper, that's okay too.

Journal Entry 3 by nicolesinger from Newport, North Carolina USA on Thursday, December 31, 2009
Apparently NOT released via Freecycle, but intercepted by my husband and added to his TBR. He's now given it back, and I will pass it on. Somewhere, somehow...

Released 9 yrs ago (4/21/2010 UTC) at Havelock-Craven County Public Library in Havelock, North Carolina USA

Donated to the ongoing Friends of the Library book sale. Hardcover books (like this one) are only 25 cents - stop by and have a look!