The Potbellied Pig Caper

by Georgette Livingston | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by momofap of Sheldon, Iowa USA on 1/6/2006
Journal Entry 1 by momofap from Sheldon, Iowa USA on Friday, January 06, 2006
Copyright 1997, Hardcover book purchased from a library book sale because it looked interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by momofap from Sheldon, Iowa USA on Friday, January 06, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by momofap from Sheldon, Iowa USA on Thursday, September 20, 2007
This book did not hold my attention. I will release it soon.

Journal Entry 4 by momofap from Sheldon, Iowa USA on Thursday, December 13, 2007
This book was mailed to a new reader today!

Journal Entry 5 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, December 20, 2007
Arrived yesterday. Thanks momofap! Looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 6 by Morgail at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/15/2008 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to Elizardbreath's Offspring of the Wrap-It-Up Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008
This book was a bit hard to get into at first. There is so much dialogue & so many names and events tossed around in the first few pages that it's easy to get confused. But I kept reading and ended up enjoying the book. The mystery wasn't hard to figure out, but I enjoyed the setting and the characters.

Journal Entry 8 by elizardbreath from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, May 12, 2008
This came home to me today. Thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by elizardbreath at Pendleton Book Company in Pendleton, Oregon USA on Thursday, June 05, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (6/6/2008 UTC) at Pendleton Book Company in Pendleton, Oregon USA

Released in a trade.

********************************************************************************

To the finder of this book:

If you are in the Pendleton, Oregon area, I'd love for you to check out my Official BookCrossing Zone at Whitey's Carmel Corn on the corner of Main and Court streets. Upstairs, you'll find a whole shelf full of books that you can choose from for free---and even leave some of your own!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)