Mister Monday (Keys to the Kingdom S.)

by Garth Nix | Entertainment | This book has not been rated.
Registered by akg of Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 12/31/2005
Journal Entry 1 by akg from Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 31, 2005
I managed to buy two copies of this book so I'm releasing this one. I bought this from the Oxfam bookshop in Reading before I went on holiday and then bought a copy out in Canada as well. I haven't got round to reading either of them yet either, however this series of book has been recommended to me several times so I'm looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by akg at -- Telephone Box - details in notes in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 31, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (12/31/2005 UTC) at -- Telephone Box - details in notes in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Not completely sure where I'll leave this yet, but I'll try and get it as near Virgin as possible.

Update: I walked past this phone box three times (twice with the intention of releasing the book) and forgot all three times! I left it on a chair in the foyer of the Ozone cinema instead.