Macbeth (Arden Shakespeare S.)

by Wiliam Shakespeare | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1903436486 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingcally-cwing of Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 12/19/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingcally-cwing from Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 19, 2005
Amazon Synopsis
Each book in the Arden Shakespeare series provides a full introduction to the featured work, discussing the critical and historical background to the play, and detailed notes and commentary on the same page as the text. This book provides the text to "Macbeth".

Read as part of my degree course.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcally-cwing from Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 08, 2006
sent to conto Feb 2006. Hope you enjoy this!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcontowing from Lisboa (city), Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Thursday, February 09, 2006
I've got it!... How quick it was!!!

Thank you very, very much, cally-c! I'm not sure when I'll be abble to read it, probably not so soon... I'm under a pile of rings/rays to read... but as soon as I do I'll say something!

Journal Entry 4 by wingcontowing from Lisboa (city), Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Thursday, February 09, 2006
I've got it!... How quick it was!!!

And thanks as well for the postcard. It must be a wonderfull place to live all year round!
Cheers!