Key of Light

by Nora Roberts | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 051513628x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingethereawing of Little Rock, Arkansas USA on 12/15/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingethereawing from Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Thursday, December 15, 2005
Three women. Three keys. Each has 28 days to find her key. If one fails, they all lose. If they all succeed, money, power and a new destiny awaits.

Journal Entry 2 by wingethereawing from Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Saturday, March 25, 2006
I sent this one off to conto as part of my 3rd BC anniversary RABCK. Hope it makes it safely to Portugal--I mailed it March 23 and the postman said it should take 4-6 days.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcontowing from Lisboa (city), Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Tuesday, March 28, 2006
And so it did!... just five days, weekend included!!... That was a really fast trip indeed!

Thank you so very much, etherea, for now I'll be able to get to know if I like this author as much as everybody else seems to.

Just... it will take some time before I can get my hands into it, once I'm a bit drowned in bookrings and rays at the moment. I promess to came back here the moment I put it down though, and journal it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcontowing from Lisboa (city), Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Sunday, July 30, 2006
And I finally did it!!
I've been working down my TBR pile and today I finnished this one up!

I'm glad I've been able to read and get to know this author, once I was so curious about, but I'm afraid I must say it isn't exactly my cup of tea!... I'm not even curious for the rest of the thrilogy (it's pretty obvious how it'll all end out, isn't it?!).

I'm sure there'll be lots of people who will enjoy it though, for it's kind of amusing, therefore I'll just find out who they are and get it on it's way.

And of course, thanks a lot to you once more, etherea, for granting my wish!

Journal Entry 5 by wingcontowing at on Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/30/2006 UTC) at

To be released somewhere at Lisbon airport, probably at one of the cafés or at the check-in area...

(or else, if in a hurry, when arriving at Brussels airport!)