Old Dog, New Pup

by Linda Jennings | Children's Books |
Registered by AmeliaJane of Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on 12/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by AmeliaJane from Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 14, 2005
I liked this book about a beagle who doesn't like it when a new puppy comes to his house.
But then he misses her when she gets lost so he has to save her

Released 13 yrs ago (12/14/2005 UTC) at Post Office in via post, A surprise for another bookcrosser! -- Controlled Releases

Posting this to my Secret Santa partner. I hope she likes it

Journal Entry 3 by nocton4 from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 29, 2005
Thanks so much my secret santa pal .. my parcel was fantastic .. so many goodies.
This book looks great and I love the snow making kit, Lewis & I are going to try it out .. when the real snow has all gone.
Hope you are having a good holiday and that all your christmas wishes came true.
Love Katie xx

Journal Entry 4 by nocton4 from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 10, 2008
Wonderful tale of friendship.
We really enjoyed reading this together.
x

Journal Entry 5 by nocton4 at Bush Farm Bison Centre in West Knoyle, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/28/2008 UTC) at Bush Farm Bison Centre in West Knoyle, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Various books bring released over the weekend at the Wilderness Gathering.
Happy Hunting.