The Story Teller (Arapaho Indian Mysteries)

by Margaret Coel | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 042517025x Global Overview for this book
Registered by momenterralee of Park Forest, Illinois USA on 12/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by momenterralee from Park Forest, Illinois USA on Friday, December 09, 2005
Couldn't get into this one - am releasing for someone else to find.

Journal Entry 2 by momenterralee at Prairie State College in Chicago Heights, Illinois USA on Friday, December 09, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (12/9/2005 UTC) at Prairie State College in Chicago Heights, Illinois USA

BN Reading Room, lending library shelf

Journal Entry 3 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Monday, May 22, 2006
Chose this from the Barnes and Noble Reading Room for my Mom, who quite likes Southwestern mysteries.

Journal Entry 4 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Another excellent series! Mom compared and contrasted this with both Hillerman and the Thurlos (Aimee and David) and has decided to read all she find of this writer, too.

I'm so glad she's enjoying these. We have family in the Southwest, which explains part of her interest in these sorts of books.

Released 14 yrs ago (6/1/2006 UTC) at Controlled Release in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA

[R]

Sending as a surprise RABCK.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Finally ! At last, my sister came up for a visit and brought me this book from Trekwoman. Thank you so much for sending me this book as well as the Honk and Holler. I will journal again after I read them.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 13, 2006
Trekwoman sent me this book as a surprise RABCK.It tells the story of an Arapaho woman who is trying to discover an ancient Indian relic which is not where it should be. A very good little mystery which kept my attention .

Journal Entry 8 by wingkayjay33wing at Canada Post Office in Langley, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 19, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (8/19/2006 UTC) at Canada Post Office in Langley, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

The book is on its way to Genielady by Canada Post. She was a runner-up in my RABCK

Journal Entry 9 by Genielady from Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on Friday, September 01, 2006
Thank you, kayjay, for this very intersting book. It will have to stay on MT TBR for a little while, since there are 2 bookrings ahead of it. ;-) And thank you for the beautiful post card. I would love to visit some day! Hope your sister is having fun with BCing.

Journal Entry 10 by Genielady at Train Station in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on Friday, March 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/20/2019 UTC) at Train Station in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry to let me know that the book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate genielady referred you.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!