corner corner The Silver Child

The Silver Child
by Cliff McNish | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Auntdia of North Las Vegas, Nevada USA on 12/4/2005

status (set by devon612): available

Journal Entry 1 by Auntdia from North Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Sunday, December 04, 2005

Book Cover:Six children leave the comfort of their homes far behind. They are drawn to Coldharbour an eerie wasteland of wind, rats, seagulls and rubbish tips.
Each of them has a unique gift, but they must learn to use their skills fast. Drawing ever closer in a maelstrom of fury is something vast and dreadful that wants to destroy them all...

Journal Entry 2 by Auntdia from North Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another different kind of story for bluecat07. This one is a really quick read. And the box is almost full!

Journal Entry 3 by bluecat07 from Karben, Hessen Germany on Thursday, June 21, 2007

Your box full of books arrived today already. I am looking forward to reading them, especially the Luanne Rice books. Thank you so much for your generous RABCK, Auntdia!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Friday, June 04, 2010

Aus bluecat07 s "Haushaltsauflösung":

Da sie z.Z. keine Zeit für BC findet, hat sie auf ihrem Shelf aufgeräumt und wollte diese Bücher eigentlich entsorgen. Wir (olagorie und ich) fanden das schade, deshalb stehen sie jetzt wieder zur Verfügung ...

Looking for new participants ...

I read it while it was waiting. I like how the characters play in a story, which is a horrible one.

Journal Entry 5 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Monday, October 01, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (10/1/2012 UTC) at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany

On its way back to U.S.A.

Journal Entry 6 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Friday, October 12, 2012

This book arrived a couple of days ago as part of greenbadger's Alphabet VBB. Thanks for sharing, chawoso!

Journal Entry 7 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Sunday, May 12, 2013

I finished this book at the beginning of April. I didn't really enjoy it, but still felt compelled to keep reading. I've read plenty of science fiction & fantasy, yet I had a hard time with the storyline. I didn't care for the ending either. I hope this book finds someone who likes it better.

Journal Entry 8 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Friday, March 31, 2017

Today I am mailing this book as part of iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter S.

Journal Entry 9 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at -- A Little Free Library, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, May 26, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/26/2017 UTC) at -- A Little Free Library, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Arrived with Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter S (Link)

I took this book out to share. It has traveled a lot, and I would like to keep it going!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being sent to Altamonte Springs, FL to be shared in a Little Free Library!

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

USPS Tracking Number 9114 9014 9645 1290 1009 83

Journal Entry 10 by devon612 at Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Saturday, June 17, 2017

I received this about a week ago, right before my crazy week of all good things :-) Thank you so much for sharing this with my library!