Roommates

by Whitney Lyles | Romance |
ISBN: 0425202534 Global Overview for this book
Registered by asuzachan of Yuma, Arizona USA on 12/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by asuzachan from Yuma, Arizona USA on Saturday, December 03, 2005
Really fun chick lit. It's also great to read a book set in the place where I live, I recogzine a lot of the places in the book! And a piece of trivia that really only matters to me....I work with a former member of one of the local bands the author mentions :)

Journal Entry 2 by sweetpea0678 from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 15, 2006
The book arrived today and I am starting it right now as I just finished the book I was reading.

Thanks for sharing and I will PM you when I am about half way through for the next person in the ring/ray.

Journal Entry 3 by sweetpea0678 from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Sunday, March 19, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. Very fun chicklit. Thanks so much for sharing.

I kept picturing Justines boyfriend Jimmy as the guy on the tv show "yes dear" I think the characters name on the show is also Jimmy. I know the tv show character is far from a rock star and has no tatoos but I just kept picturing him looking like that.

PMing you for the next person on the ray.

Journal Entry 4 by sweetpea0678 at Book Ring in Bookring, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 20, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (3/20/2006 UTC) at Book Ring in Bookring, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

off to california. enjoy

Journal Entry 5 by LGinder on Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Came safely in todays mail. Looking forward to diving right in!

Journal Entry 6 by LGinder on Saturday, April 08, 2006
Very entertaining little story. Found myself say "I've been there!" so many times as it's the story is set about an hour south of us. Would like to find out if there really is a restaurant that lets you cook your own steaks or if that's fictional.

I've pm'd the next in line and will hopefully be getting together with her soon to pass this on.

Thanks for the opportunity to read this and I'll be on the lookout for more of hers.

Journal Entry 7 by LGinder at to a fellow bookcrosser in by hand, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/26/2006 UTC) at to a fellow bookcrosser in by hand, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Releasing tonight to xallroyx, enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by xallroyx from Huntington Beach, California USA on Wednesday, April 26, 2006
picked up from Lginder-thanks!!!

Journal Entry 9 by xallroyx from Huntington Beach, California USA on Friday, May 05, 2006
I probably gave this a high ranking because I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It isn't rocket science, but it is totally relateable chick lit. I loved how Elise's crazy roommates were charcterised and the guys she meets. The end winds up together a little nicely at the end, but it works! I totally figured out the secret relationship before it was revealed!
I have the next gal's addy and will mail off on Monday!

Journal Entry 10 by xallroyx from Huntington Beach, California USA on Monday, May 08, 2006
mailed out today to next person in ring-enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Friday, May 12, 2006

Arrived in the mail today. At the best time, I was ready to start another book.

Journal Entry 12 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Monday, May 15, 2006
I enjoyed this book, it seems anyone could find some part of the story they can relate too. Will PM the next in line today.

Journal Entry 13 by bksfamly at US Post Office in Glendale, Arizona USA on Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (5/31/2006 UTC) at US Post Office in Glendale, Arizona USA

Journal Entry 14 by Caridad from Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Received today. Will read once I finish book of the moment and send it to the next person in Bookring.

Journal Entry 15 by Caridad from Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, June 10, 2006
A fun, fast read that I could barely put down. Would definately recommend this. Will PM for address to forward.

Journal Entry 16 by Caridad at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, RABCK, Meetup in Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (6/13/2006 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, RABCK, Meetup in Miami, Florida USA

Next person on Book Ray - Enidq

Journal Entry 17 by Enidq on Tuesday, June 20, 2006
In the TBR pile...but next on the list