The Cat Who Sniffed Glue (Cat Who...)

by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by hunnyb of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 12/1/2005
Journal Entry 1 by hunnyb from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, December 01, 2005
Picked up at Sydney Library booksale. Probably for wishlist fulfilling :)

Journal Entry 2 by hunnyb from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, November 26, 2006
Sending off to libertine101 - enjoy :)

Journal Entry 3 by libertine101 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Monday, December 04, 2006
Yep! This one was on my wishlist. Thank you for the suprise :D

Journal Entry 4 by libertine101 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, December 13, 2008
I enjoy this series because of the characters - both human and cat - and the settings and gentle humour.
They are 'cozy mysteries'. The kind of book you can read before bed that are entertaining and not too taxing.
I enjoyed this one, though it isn't the best one I have read in the series to date. Still, not a bad light read. OH, and yes, I have heard of some cats that are mad for glue. Thankfully, neither of my boys are!

This book will now travel to New Zealand, for futurecat, who has it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by libertine101 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, December 13, 2008

Journal Entry 6 by libertine101 at A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/15/2008 UTC) at A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

POsted off to futurecat in New Zealand. She had it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 7 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 27, 2008
Thanks Libertine!!! The parcel was in my letterbox when I got back from an expedition with lytteltonwitch and rarsberry yesterday, so there's now a waiting list to read it after me :-)

v

Journal Entry 8 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, July 08, 2009
I didn't realise this book had sat in Mt TBR for so long - that's unusual for a Cat Who book!

Anyway, it finally rose to the top of the pile, and I have to agree with libertine101's assessment: not the best of the series, but an enjoyable light read.

v

Journal Entry 9 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/10/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Lytteltonwitch, because she really needs to add to her TBR pile right now ;-)

v

Journal Entry 10 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 13, 2009
A quick read and I will take to tonight's meet up to see if anyone else wants it.

Released 10 yrs ago (7/14/2009 UTC) at Cafe Bleu, City Mall in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Was released at tonight's meet up

Journal Entry 12 by marcienz from Kimbell, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Brought home for a read.

Journal Entry 13 by marcienz from Kimbell, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, August 13, 2009
A nice quick read, nice light book.

Journal Entry 14 by marcienz at Greendale, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, August 13, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/13/2009 UTC) at Greendale, Canterbury New Zealand

Taking for a drive to Greendale.