Triggerfish Twist

by Tim Dorsey | Humor |
Registered by AsianWaterfall of Deland, Florida USA on 12/1/2005
Journal Entry 1 by AsianWaterfall from Deland, Florida USA on Thursday, December 01, 2005
a flea market find.

Journal Entry 2 by AsianWaterfall at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (7/22/2008 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

RABCK to JennyC1230.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Wow! Thank you so much for the RABCKS! I was so surprised you sent so many books! You are one of the people who make bookcrossing a great place! :-) Thank you!

Book #4 in the Serge Storms series:
The madness lying beneath the surface of life in Florida today is revealed in this manic tale of murder and mayhem from the acclaimed author of Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel and Florida Roadkill -- comic crime at its finest. Triggerfish Lane, Tampa. An idyllic Florida neighborhood... at least on the surface. When mild-mannered family man Jim Davenport moves in, he thinks his new tropical villa home is a slice of heaven. Then he meets the neighbors, and things rapidly get out of hand. Accidentally killing a notorious bank robber and losing his job is bad enough. But then Serge Storms -- the lovable homicidal maniac with an encyclopedic knowledge of Florida folklore -- decides to appoint himself lucky Jim's friend and protector, and he begins to realize that he is truly in the Neighborhood from Hell.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 20, 2016
My Review: Another hilarious roller coaster ride through the world of Serge Storms. So much dark humor that it should be grotesque, but it's just funny.

I apologize for not reading this book for 8 years! I read Orange Crush from the library and it was kind of awful, so I kept putting off continuing the series. Finally, I just decided to go for it and I'm glad that I gave it a chance.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (11/29/2016 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the Bookcrossing bookshelf when picking up sandwiches for me and Lumbermoose. Enjoy the book!