Ain't Gonna Be the Same Fool Twice

by April Sinclair | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingiiwiwing of Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on 11/29/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingiiwiwing from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Got this book for the new South-African OBCZ. I have to admit the colourfull front page made it hard to resist. :)

Journal Entry 2 by OBCZMamaTembo from Johannesburg, Gauteng South Africa on Thursday, April 06, 2006
Book received by OBCZ Fourways, many thanks for your kind donation!

Journal Entry 3 by nrrdgrrl at Johannesburg - Fourways, Gauteng South Africa on Sunday, June 02, 2019
This book has travelled a lot, but has not been journalled I see...
From the OBCZ in Linden, Johannesburg, which perished as the host restaurant closed, the book went to my house in Fourways. Then on (or back...) with me on a visit to the Netherlands. In 2010 I left the book in the OBCZ in the wonderful Beekbergen NL book shop, where it was picked up by... my (internet-less) mum. Who gave it back to me on my visit last week. Thanks mum.
Read it again. Ego documents still aren't my thing. Onwards, book! Go travel the world some more!

Journal Entry 4 by nrrdgrrl at Woking train station in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, June 02, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (6/2/2019 UTC) at Woking train station in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom

At the lovely Woking Book Swap on the platform.
Book has different cover.