Gossip Hound

by Wendy Holden | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 11/22/2005
Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Tuesday, November 22, 2005
reserved for Noumena12

Released 13 yrs ago (3/4/2006 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck, Meet-up in Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Giving this one to Pepper at the Indy bag sale tomorrow to give to Noumena when she sees her on Sunday! :)

Journal Entry 3 by PepperVL from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Sunday, March 05, 2006
I got this yesterday when Sand and I met up at the bag sale.

I'll be passing it to Noumena12 tonight at dinner.

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, March 05, 2006
Arrived Safely!

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 14, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/14/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to carelaisa
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by carelaisa from Québec, Québec Canada on Monday, July 28, 2008
rec'd today - 3rd of 3 books! Again, thank you so much noumena12 for this generous RABCK!!! It really made my day :)

Journal Entry 7 by carelaisa from Québec, Québec Canada on Sunday, February 14, 2010
After being into a few pages, I realized that I've already read it! It's also published under Fame Fatale, it's original title and I already have the book. So, I'm making it available for trade or a rabck!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Thank you for sending this book! From the back cover it sounds just like my kind of chick-lit book:)

Journal Entry 9 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, January 26, 2011
I was enjoying this a lot until about halfway of the book, I thought it was well written and the story was good... but then I felt it got side-tracked pretty much for the rest of the book... only to sort of wrap things up hastily in the end.

Why is it that the main characters in chicklit "always" work in publishing...is it just a post-Bridget thing or was it the same before??

Journal Entry 10 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (4/26/2011 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This book was sent to a winner of an Eu sweepstake! Congratulations and I hope you'll enjoy everything!

Journal Entry 11 by Ossiefry at Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Monday, May 02, 2011
Thanks for sending this, I'm sure I wil enjoy it!