Night Fall

by Nelson DeMille | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 11/20/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 20, 2005
About the Book
Five years after the crash of Flight 800 two members of the Elite Anti-terrorist Task Force suspect it was no accident and they set out to recover the one piece of evidence to prove it: a videotape that shows a couple making love on the beach as the airliner crashes

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Five years after flight TWA 800 disappeared over the ocean John Corey and his wife Kate Mayfield both of the Federal Anti-Terrorist Task Force attend the reunion of the victim's families. Kate who worked the investigation has never believed the finding of 'mechanical failure'. Of course Corey, the smart-ass former NYC detective takes the bait and starts to investigate again. He is warned off and this makes it more enticing to find out just what happened.

Corey finds out that a crucial video of an adulterous couple making love on the beach is missing and/or has never been watched or conveniently stashed away.

I love conspiracy theories and there are plenty of twists and turns to make this a very enjoyable story. But if you expect to find a satisfactory and conclusive ending you will be disappointed. The ending is explosive and probably the only ending that could be told. Does that make you want to read the book? Good!!

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 26, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books.

I'm going to keep this book for myself to read.