Predator (Kay Scarpetta Mysteries)

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by desertresident of Tucson, Arizona USA on 11/20/2005
Journal Entry 1 by desertresident from Tucson, Arizona USA on Sunday, November 20, 2005
Enjoy reading Patricia Cornwell's forensic expert Scarpetta series. Usually are page-turners! I think because it took me longer than usual to read this book (many interruptions and times I didn't read for several days)"Predator" seemed more complex and confusing during the first few chapters. But once I got hooked, it was a page-turner and had more of Cornwell's twists and turns with a rather surprising ending.

Scarpetta's team-Marino, Benton, and her niece Lucy-have their own personal issues to deal with while trying to solve multiple horrific crimes and the people who are likely perps. It's about psychopaths who are subjects of a classified scientific study.

A good read for the character Scarpetta Fans!

Journal Entry 2 by desertresident at Los Portales Laundry Room in Tucson, Arizona USA on Monday, May 28, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (5/28/2007 UTC) at Los Portales Laundry Room in Tucson, Arizona USA

Laundry room in the front area of the apartment complex