Murder at The Washington Tribune : A Capital Crimes Novel (Capital Crimes (Hardcover))

by MARGARET TRUMAN | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by desertresident of Tucson, Arizona USA on 11/20/2005
Journal Entry 1 by desertresident from Tucson, Arizona USA on Sunday, November 20, 2005
Looking forward to reading a Margaret Truman novel and hope the variious reviews of her books are not journalistic hype.

Journal Entry 2 by desertresident from Tucson, Arizona USA on Sunday, October 21, 2007
Finally read my first novel of former President Truman's daughter, Margaret Truman. Murder At The Washington Tribune is one of the Capital Crimes series and I enjoyed it. If I didn't have so MANY books waiting for me to read, I would get involved reading all of her Capital Crimes novels.

The brutal murder of a Washington Tribune female journalist and a second female journalist murder in Franklin Square leads some to believe there is a serial killer on the loose. This is rather disturbing to veteran Tribune reporter, Joe Wilcox, because his only daughter is a beautiful and talented TV news star. Thus, there is a race among the Tribune reporters and the Metropolitan Police Department, and the Tribunes' news competitors to find the perp and close the case.

Well written and one that a mystery fan should enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by desertresident at El Dorado Eye Associates in Tucson, Arizona USA on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (11/6/2007 UTC) at El Dorado Eye Associates in Tucson, Arizona USA

On bench outside and in front of doctor's office Suite 180-C