Body of Lies

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by fungirl503 of Portland, Oregon USA on 11/15/2005
Journal Entry 1 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2005
extra copy into book box chich

Journal Entry 2 by fungirl503 at -- By Hand Or Post, Ray/Ring, RABCK in Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (11/15/2005 UTC) at -- By Hand Or Post, Ray/Ring, RABCK in Portland, Oregon USA

book box chich

Journal Entry 3 by dodau from Ellesmere Port, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 15, 2006
Complicated story. This was put into a bookbox intended to replace one that had gone missing. Then the first box turned up so the second one is now defunct. After checking with the original boxes owner I am going to spilt this one down and use the books in other boxes or on relay.

Journal Entry 4 by dodau from Ellesmere Port, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 8, 2006
The first book I've read by this lady though I think I may have more in MOunt TBR. I hope I do as I enjoyed this one. Eve and Joe were believable well drawn characters and Joe sounds well sexy. A good book which I flew through, always a good sign. Will probably put into one of the two bookboxes I have here.

Journal Entry 5 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Received this morning as part of a surprise bookring. Thanks dodau, I wasn't going to keep this book but think I may do so and save it for a bookbox I have with me. On second thoughts that means you may be seeing it again, so perhaps I won't!