A Is for Alibi

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 033031582x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on 11/15/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Tuesday, November 15, 2005
I got this at a second hand shop today. I have wanted to try this series for a while and wanted to start at the beginning and now I can!

Journal Entry 2 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Wednesday, November 23, 2005
I liked this book and will read the others in the series when I find them. I won't be rushing about trying to find them though.

I will release, trade or rabck this book at some point. Pm me if you are interested.

Released 13 yrs ago (11/25/2005 UTC) at OBCZ Cafe Schwammerl, Siebenbrunneng. 14 in Wien Bezirk 05 - Margareten, Wien Austria

Leaving this on the bookshelf with all the other lovely books! Hopefully someone from the Bookcrossig meeting tonight will pick it up!

Journal Entry 4 by allbookedup from Wien Bezirk 21 - Floridsdorf, Wien Austria on Saturday, December 03, 2005
I got this book at the OBCZ Café Schwammerl tonight. I was quite happy to find the book in the English section of the OBCZ's bookshelf, because I read "D is for deadbeat" some weeks ago and would like to read more books in this series. I also found "B" in German in the OBCZ! :-)

Journal Entry 5 by allbookedup from Wien Bezirk 21 - Floridsdorf, Wien Austria on Friday, March 24, 2006
I am currently reading this book and afterwards it is promised to "Wildspitz" in Switzerland.

Journal Entry 6 by allbookedup from Wien Bezirk 21 - Floridsdorf, Wien Austria on Sunday, April 02, 2006
I just finished the book and quite enjoyed it.
I think Kinsey shouldn't sleep with a suspect, but I guess it adds some excitement...
so I will forgive her :-)

The book will travel to Switzerland now, I will send it off tomorrow, Monday April 3rd.

Journal Entry 7 by Wildspitz from Baar, Zug Switzerland on Saturday, April 15, 2006
Thank you for sending the book! I am already looking forward to read it, as the series seems to be very popular.

Journal Entry 8 by Wildspitz from Baar, Zug Switzerland on Sunday, June 04, 2006
Not really my taste of book. It is a fast read and quite thrilling, but I do not think I will read more of this series.

Journal Entry 9 by Wildspitz at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (8/10/2006 UTC) at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

I will take the book to the Zurich Meetup tomorrow.

Because nobody took the book, it is now in the bookshelf at the "Café Gloria".

Journal Entry 10 by Mountainflower from Winterthur, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, March 21, 2008
I took this book from the shelf some time ago. As I am looking through all my books in a kind of spring-cleaning, I noticed that I didn't make a JE so far. So here it is... I'm looking forward to reading this, but it'll have to wait like all the other books. :-)

Journal Entry 11 by Mountainflower at Bücherstube St. Peter in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/12/2014 UTC) at Bücherstube St. Peter in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

I read the book some weeks ago and I liked it. It was an easy read, but that's what I expected. It kept me interested all the way through and that's what I'm looking for in a book...

The "Hol- und Bringbibliothek" at the Helferei didn't open up again (after the renovation of the building), but I was directed to the Bücherstube St. Peter. So I left the book there.