Music for the Third Ear

Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 11/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, November 14, 2005
2005 Planned Parenthood Book Fair purchase

FROM THE PUBLISHER
Seeking asylum from distant conflict in Eastern Europe, Zheljka and Mesud are given refuge in Norway at the home of Hans Olav and Mette. Their arrival has profound consequences. Apparently settled into a childless middle age, Mette revisits her own unresolved family history in her frantic desire to establish a connection with Zheljka. All the while, Mesud and Zheljka try to reinvent their love for each other in the aftermath of a brutal war.

Both families struggle to acknowledge the unspoken pain in their lives as Zheljka's child, unwanted but not unloved, becomes the focus of a drama in which each of them will share.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, March 26, 2006
On the way to the 2006 BC Convention for LadyGothic

Journal Entry 3 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Monday, April 24, 2006
Another wonderful addition to Mount To Be Read. Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 4 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 09, 2006
I felt sorry for Mette, the daughter of Holocaust survivors, who has placed her life in her own mental prison. Zheljka is strong and proud but I can't believe she gave up Zero for her husband. I fell in love with the 4 year old cowboy Zero and am happy with the books ending! Thanks again for making this book available to me!

Journal Entry 5 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 01, 2006
Reserved for a co-worker or my eldest sis, then it shall travel on again.

Journal Entry 6 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2006
I gave this to a co-worker today, I think she will enjoy it :)