The Northern Territory Economy 1987 (Budget Paper No. 6)

by Northern Territory Treasury | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 11/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Monday, November 14, 2005
I recently bought three crates of books, sight unseen, to get a pile of books to release at Christmas. (The plan is to put one in every letter box in my street on Christmas Eve - weather permitting.) This book was in one of the boxes.

Might be interesting to read through it first as it has some interesting statistics and maps in it. The table of contents indicates it contains an overview of the NT economy, industry performance & outlook, and a discussion of the NT public sector.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Monday, January 27, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (1/27/2020 UTC) at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Donated to Lifeline.