The Cranefly Orchid Murders

by Cynthia Riggs | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0451209613 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eicuthbertson of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 11/12/2005
Journal Entry 1 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 12, 2005
Ok, I liked this...lots of background, conserving endangered land and plants on Martha's Vineyard in New England in the U.S.A., and the 'heroine' is a ninety-two year old poet, Victoria Trumbull. Hope she carries on for a long time.

Released 13 yrs ago (11/14/2005 UTC) at Bread Garden @ Metrotown Mall (near Zellers) in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at the Burnaby BookCrossing Meetup, Monday November 14th 7 pm.
The Bread Garden
4575 Central Boulevard
Burnaby BC V5H 4J5

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Picked up at the meet-up tonight.

Journal Entry 4 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, March 30, 2008
I really liked the main character in this one, but I did find the mystery a bit slow at times, just like Victoria, I guess. I would read more in this series.

Released 11 yrs ago (4/20/2008 UTC) at Library - Central, Georgia St. in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Released on a table outside Blenz coffee shop while attending rrain-again's art show with a group of bookcrossers.