(Norsk) Bryllupsfeber

by DARCY COSPER | Women's Fiction |
Registered by mirthful of Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on 11/12/2005
Journal Entry 1 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Saturday, November 12, 2005
Don't quite know why I bought this, but I seem to be a bit hung up on weddings after having planned (and gone through with...) one - so perhaps that's my excuse. Anyway, I'll read this and then pass it on.

Journal Entry 2 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, January 24, 2006
A whimsical sort of read, fittingly bought on a whim. Enjoyable, mostly, and a good reminder of how you should never try to force other people to live their lives according to your idea of what is best.

(My bookblog entry)

Journal Entry 3 by mirthful at NTNU Dragvoll - ISK in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, January 27, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (1/27/2006 UTC) at NTNU Dragvoll - ISK in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

In the zone.

Journal Entry 4 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Monday, November 06, 2006
Picked it off the shelf and took it on a trip...

Journal Entry 5 by mirthful at Høyres hus in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, November 06, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/3/2006 UTC) at Høyres hus in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

På dametoalettet i fjerde etasje.