The House on Hope Street

by Danielle Steele | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by danesnboxers of Union, Missouri USA on 11/10/2005
Journal Entry 1 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Thursday, November 10, 2005
Mailing to Potat1556 as a RABCK. Enjoy.
Danesnboxers

Journal Entry 2 by Potat1556 from Oberweningen, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, November 18, 2005
Got it today in the mail as RABCK...love reading Steel so am going to start it soon. Thanks so much Danesnboxers..you are great!

Journal Entry 3 by Potat1556 from Oberweningen, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, February 29, 2008
I cannot believe i have been sitting on this one for the last 2 years, but then a lot of things happened in life to distract me from my bookshelf..which was still in boxes till last month, after our move in 2006.
But now i am goign to start reading this book today and hopefully send it off next week.Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 4 by Potat1556 from Oberweningen, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, March 02, 2008
Finished reading...touching story, brought tears to my eyes at times...but i guess being a new mom i am very emotional nowadays....typical Danielle Steel story but good light reading nevertheless. Might take it to the meetup this month or release soemwhere....dont know yet.

Journal Entry 5 by Potat1556 at A Surprise RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 06, 2010
I am still not sure what to do with this book...maybe a Christmas RABCK to someone:)