Spanish Disco (Red Dress Ink (Numbered Paperback))

by Erica Orloff | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 11/4/2005
Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Friday, November 04, 2005
reserved for noumena12

RABCK to noumena12

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Thanks for the RABCK SandDanz!

FROM THE PUBLISHER
A tale about love, publishing and doing the hustle.

"Real life was messy. Sloppy bathrooms I could handle. Love I could not."

For thirty-three-year-old Cassie Hayes, life is about to get messier. She can't cook, unless you count coffee as a meal (she does). She can't commit (just ask her ex-husband). She drinks too much (tequila for breakfast). Of course, she has guided her share of authors to the bestseller list for the literary publishing house where she works (when she makes it to the office). And now she must coax a sequel out of a Pulitzer Prize-winning author-turned-recluse. Moving in with the recluse is one thing, but teaching him the hustle so he can win the heart of his Spanish housekeeper is way beyond the call of duty.

Cassie slowly unravels, with no coffeehouses, no bagels and nothing but sand for nightlife. On top of that, she's having phone sex with her favorite author, the mysterious, London-based Michael Pearton, who has suddenly decided to ruin their perfect affair by insisting that after five years they meet in person. Add a tabloid reporter who is after the literary story of a lifetime, and Cassie's dance card is full.

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 19, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/17/2009 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to KarinAlyssa
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by KarinAlyssa on Saturday, January 31, 2009
What a surprise! I haven't been on bookcrossing for so long, but I got 2 surprise packages in the mail this week. Thanks Ann, this one was on my wishlist, I love Erica Orloff's style!