Animal farm: A fairy story (Penguin classics)

by George Orwell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by J-sama of Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on 11/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by J-sama from Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Thursday, November 3, 2005
The first Orwell Book I've read and I was quite surprised. I thought it would be more tiring but I had quite fun reading it.
It's the well known history of a revolution that went wrong.

Journal Entry 2 by J-sama at -- Somewhere in Budapest in Budapest, Pest Hungary on Thursday, November 3, 2005

Released 18 yrs ago (11/6/2005 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Budapest in Budapest, Pest Hungary

I don't know yet when and where I will release the book. I will be in Bundapest from 4.-7.11. as part of a students excursion.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, November 7, 2005
i red it in italian when i was very young, and i enjoyed it but now it was even better

CAUGHT IN BUDAPEST HUNGARY HUNGARY

Journal Entry 4 by m1drake from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 13, 2006
Hi, I'm Mike Drake from Southampton, England. Just starting the book, but thought I'd better post as I've had it so long! Got the book from my man Aarbi when at university in Sheffield. Now I'm on an exchange programme in Aalborg, Denmark and will pass it on to a native from my course.

CAUGHT IN SHEFFIELD YORKSHIRE ENGLAND

Journal Entry 5 by SanKri from Aalborg, Nordjyllands Amt Denmark on Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Hi!
I Caught the book from a fellow student at the university. It has been laying for quite a while before I finally began reading it, but then it didn't take many days to read it all, so a good book! I think I will give it to a friend in Copenhagen or Aarhus, so it is staying in Denmark for a while :)

CAUGHT IN AALBORG NORTH JYTLAND DENMARK

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, August 20, 2006
My sister gave it to me in Odder when I shamefully admitted that I hadn't read this classic book. Had plans to read it for a long time, but never did so. Bookcrossing forced me to do so. Thank you!

Have no idea right now what to do with it, think I'll give it to someone here in Copenhagen.

CAUGHT IN ODDER DENMARK