Good Omens

by Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by xtra of Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on 11/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by xtra from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, November 03, 2005
"According to the Nice and Accurate Prophesies of Agnes Nutter - the world's only totally reliable guide to the future - the world will end on a Saturday. Next Saturday in fact. Just after tea..."

Probably the funniest book I have ever read.

LESEHEST
ragsrobin
Magika
stormon
Alvhyttan
Panzeranzi
xtra

Released 14 yrs ago (11/8/2005 UTC) at Dragvoll, Trondheim in personal delivery, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

The book sent is off. Good reading to all!

Journal Entry 3 by LESEHEST from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Wednesday, November 09, 2005
I already love this book!
Will be delivered to ragsrobin as soon as I finnish it:)

Journal Entry 4 by LESEHEST from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Monday, November 21, 2005
I found this book a bit hard, but I enjoyed it:)
Will give it to ragsrobin today

Journal Entry 5 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Monday, November 21, 2005
Just received the book from Lesehest, will start it once I've finished my current read.

Journal Entry 6 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I enjoyed it more than I expected to, actually - I've never managed to finish a Terry Pratchett book before. Not laugh-out-loud funny, but chuckleworthy in places and bits of the - for lack of a better word - moral of the story will probably stick with me. On the whole pretty good.

Journal Entry 7 by Magika on Thursday, December 08, 2005
The book has arrived safely - will move it to the top of my TBR pile!

Update 01.01.06: I found this book quite interesting. It was allover very funny, and it also made me think. I like the concept of the book, and although I was a bit confused by the number of characters in the beginning, I got into the story very qickly. It definitely made me want to read more Terry Pratchett.

Sent off to stormon a couple of days ago.

Journal Entry 8 by stormon from Storfors, Värmland Sweden on Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Fick den i brevlådan i går. Den hamnar längst ner i en bokhög bestående av bookring-böcker så det kommer att ta ett tag innan den blir läst.

Journal Entry 9 by stormon from Storfors, Värmland Sweden on Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I never got into the book and passed it on to Alvhyttan without finishing it.

Journal Entry 10 by Alvhyttan from Nora, Västmanland Sweden on Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Got this book from stormon today.
I have to many bookrings here just now, my guess is it will take about five weeks before I can send it to the next person on the list.

Journal Entry 11 by Alvhyttan from Nora, Västmanland Sweden on Thursday, June 22, 2006
I read it, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I had expected.
Will post it to Panzeranzi tomorrow.

Journal Entry 12 by Panzeranzi from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Monday, June 26, 2006
The book reached me today - I've read Neil Gaiman before and enjoyed his books - it's a first with Terry Pratchett - I'm looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 13 by Panzeranzi from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, July 02, 2006
I like this book a lot - it has the rather dry but crazy British sense of humour that perhaps doesn´t make me laugh out loud but rather makes me giggle constantly. I love Agnes Nutter (love her name!) and her poor ancestors that have been trying to understand her enormously exact prophecies - and I love the mix-up of Anti-Christ and the hellhound called Dog and the poor bikers riding after the four riders of the Apocalypse and so on and so forth.

A brilliant book! Thanks xtra! I'll send you the book as soon as possible!

Journal Entry 14 by xtra from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Thank you to all for reading the book and passing it on!