Dime Store Magic : Women of the Otherworld

by Kelley Armstrong | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Valkyrie119 of Oceanside, California USA on 11/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Valkyrie119 from Oceanside, California USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Journal Entry 2 by CdnBlueRose from Lynden, Washington USA on Monday, May 08, 2006
Received in this afternoon's mail - part of The Great Tea Trade! LOL Thanks Val!

Journal Entry 3 by CdnBlueRose from Lynden, Washington USA on Saturday, August 05, 2006
I found another copy of this in a thrift shop so I offered this one up in the Paranormal VBB and it was taken by appaloosatb - mailing out August 7 - ENJOY!

Journal Entry 4 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Sunday, August 13, 2006
This has arrived safely in Minnesota. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, November 15, 2006
This was a fun, fast read. I can't wait to find out what happens next in this series!

Journal Entry 6 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Mailing to nan1970 from the paranormal VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by nan1970 from Renton, Washington USA on Sunday, April 22, 2007
This looks like a great series. I'm really looking forward to reading it. Thanks for sending it my way, appa! :)