Falls the Shadow

by Sharon Kay Penman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Oldbroad of Grapeview, Washington USA on 10/29/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Oldbroad from Grapeview, Washington USA on Saturday, October 29, 2005
"Absorbing...manages to illuminate the alien shadowland of the Middle Ages and populate it with vital characters whose politics and passions are as vivid as our own".

Journal Entry 2 by Oldbroad from Grapeview, Washington USA on Monday, November 07, 2005
Released in postal trade to perryfran in Maryland.

Journal Entry 3 by wingperryfranwing from Elk Grove, California USA on Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Received today from "Oldbroad". Thanks so much. Looking forward to reading. My copy of American Tragedy is in the mail.

Edit 4/13/16: I've had this on my shelf for several years and doubt that I will get to it anytime soon. Making available.

Journal Entry 4 by wingperryfranwing at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, January 08, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/8/2017 UTC) at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to iwillrejoice in Florida... Hope you enjoy these Sharon Kay Penman novels!

Journal Entry 5 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, January 14, 2017
Arrived safely today. Thank you!!!