The Mayor of Casterbridge

by Thomas Hardy | Audiobooks |
ISBN: 014043125x Global Overview for this book
Registered by peggysmum of Kambah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 10/28/2005
Journal Entry 1 by peggysmum from Kambah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, October 28, 2005
A classic that you know about even if you haven't read it. It's worth reading.

Released 13 yrs ago (11/15/2005 UTC) at coffee shop in Book Crossing Meet-Up, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

for Melanie2474

Journal Entry 3 by Melanie2474 from Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, November 14, 2005
Thanks peggysmum

Released 1 yr ago (8/22/2018 UTC) at Red Cross Blood Bank, Palmer St in Garran, Australian Capital Territory Australia

This wasn't my cup of tea so I'm passing it along unfinished (I got a few chapters in). Maybe another kind blood donor will give it a home.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at Garran, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, August 22, 2018
I was working in the donor lounge this afternoon and found this book. I also left a BC book, so left one, picked one up.
Thank you for the book.

Journal Entry 6 by winggoldenwattlewing at Michelago General Store in Michelago, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/18/2019 UTC) at Michelago General Store in Michelago, New South Wales Australia

Left in the Michelago General Store, Michelago, NSW. There is a swap bookshelf, so likely the book will be found there.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing