The Well of Lost Plots

by Jasper Fforde | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by chocolatemummy of Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/27/2005
Journal Entry 1 by chocolatemummy from Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2005
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by chocolatemummy from Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 04, 2006
THe 3rd of the Thursday Next boks.
I really liked the whole series so far and this does not disappoint with revealing more about the Hades family and the wonderful world of bookland - eg the library being one of many - the closest the German library etc. MDe me chcukle all the way through. No resolution on the missing husband, but assume that will be tied up in book 4!

Journal Entry 3 by chocolatemummy from Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 21, 2006
sent as RABCK

Journal Entry 4 by WelshHelen from Ponthenri, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, April 22, 2006
Thank you so much for sending this to me, chocolatemummy. Very kind of you. I'm waiting to get Lost in a Good Book in a ring, then once I've read this one I'll offer it as a ray. Hopefully it'll have an interesting journey :-)

Thanks again.

Journal Entry 5 by WelshHelen at Ponthenri, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Sorry, never got round to reading this and I'm now downsizing for a future move.

Donated to Cats Protection to raise much needed funds.